New fully improved PORLEX MINI 2.
After battling hundreds of hoards of beans of every size, shape, and roast, as well as surviving the harsh conditions of camping backpacks, carry on luggage, and office desk drawers, the Porlex has gained enough experience points for a big level up: Introducing the PORLEX II!
- New and improved ceramic burr set
- Made of higher quality materials than Porlex I
- Made in Porlex's Kirishima City, Kagoshima Factory in Japan
- Grinds faster, easier, and more evenly than Porlex I
- Ceramic burrs do not absorb water, smell and resistant to rust
- Each click will make an approximately 37 micron change
- Slim & simple design is very portable and will fit in an AeroPress
- 20g approximate capacity
- Detailed instructions included