Costa Rica Hacienda Colima - Espresso القهوة الكوستاريكية
Dried fruits, molasses, roasted nuts, cinnamon. Sweet & balanced
- Regular price
- Sale price
Producer: Alejo Castro Kahle
Region: Naranjo, Vallee Centrale
Variety: Villa Sarchi
Altitude: 1400 - 1500 masl
SCA Score: 86-87
Tasting Notes: Dried fruits, molasses, roasted nuts, cinnamon. Sweet & balanced espresso with a round body
Hacienda Colima has been part of the Castro-Kahle family business since the 1840s. This farm is located on the banks of the Barva Volcano. Coffee production is characterized by planting new coffee trees on very fertile volcanic soil more than 1200 meters above sea level. This soil has a good organic matter and a good texture, allowing the production of well-balanced coffees and a rather chocolate profile.
Hacienda Colima is currently run by Alejo Kahle Castro, a fifth-generation passionate about experimenting with varieties, quality and innovation.
Alejo and his team produce a varied array of micro-lots each season that portray the unique characteristics of each varietal. Excellent climate conditions & volcanic soils, along with the experienced team, are the main ingredients of the exceptional coffees. This natural processed lot of the Villa Sarchi varietal is no exception.
- We deliver our products to all of UAE. Shipping will be done by a third-party courier (Emirates Post).
- All orders are processed within 1-3 business days, and orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Daily Cut-Off Time will be at 05:00 PM - Dubai Time. Orders placed after the cut-off time and/or on any UAE public holiday will be placed on the first day following the date the Order was submitted.
- UAE Delivery Fees will be mentioned on the checkout page. Free Delivery on Orders 150+ AED
- Orders of less than AED 150 will be charged AED 15 shipping fee (non-refundable) in case of any cancelation.
- Avoid any delivery delay by providing your full address and contact details.
- Falconroasters.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to Your Order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes)
- Cash on Delivery (COD) in UAE only with a maximum amount of 3,000 AED
- We offer international shipping to GCC countries only.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. Falcon Coffee Roasters is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) for all international shipping is not acceptable.
Share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, make announcements, or welcome customers to your store.
Customer can cancel order within 48 hours; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up 15 days for the refund transfer to be completed.
Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. (Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment)
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Falcon Coffee Roasters , Nad Al Hammar, Dubai, United Arab Emirates P.O. BOX: 213415